Flex Your Intuitive Muscles!



'Auriel, if you teach us how to use our intuition, we won't need to call you anymore!' One of my clients told me joking. 

I laughed at that too! I am very intuitive and I still receive guidance, healing and clearing work from others. We are all peeling off the energetic layers and it's awesome!

Everyone is intuitive, it is up to you to decide how much you want to know, hear, see, feel. Many of us have been desensitized from the events that happen in the world. That can keep us from being able to tap into that inner guidance. Time to peel of those layers and allow yourself to utilize on of your greatest assets. 

When I moved from Chicago to Florida, I made some decisions connected to my career. I decided to write A Psychic's Story Series. A Psychics Story Series are written for everyone who is interested in expanding their intuitive skills. There are more books in the series, I am not sure how many there will be. The next book will be the Mediumship book that will include information on Trans Channeling. 

I have included what I know about psychic kids and what has worked for me and helped other parents. Psychic Kids are awesome! We need to make sure they can utilize their gifts in a positive way, that helps expand their lives.

There have always been psychic kids. It is recent when it has become acceptable or society has started to relax about psychic's and mediums. I call them Psychic Kids. I know there are other names floating around. I can't keep track of them all. There are basic ideas and homework to assist with their gifts. Yes, they have to keep their rooms clean, that's the first step in keeping their energy nice and clear!

This week Haunted A Psychic's Story, Angels A Psychic's Story and I am Psychic, Not Telepathic are on sale in the Kindle Store for .99 for three days, then it will go to $1.99 for three days. 

A Psychic's Story Series is inspired by You! There are handy tips and ideas for you to help you flex your intuitive muscles! You have asked me about how do I  . . .? Here is the information you have asked for! Click on the book covers to see more information about each book and to order. The books are Available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle format. These books remind you to practice using your intuitive gifts in your everyday life! 

Click here- 


This linked will lead you to my book page, which will lead you to their Kindle links.

If you do not have a Kindle download the Free Kindle App so you can read them through the App.

We want to save trees, save the environment, by using our devices. 

For those of you who want a paperback book the links are on my author page as well. 

You inspire me, I am grateful for that!

Remember to keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages