Flowers & Wellness

 

Bach Flower Therapy


The last eighteen months I loved in the Chicagoland area were very stressful for me. i started using Bach Flower Remedy - Rescue Remedy during this time. I feel like it helped me relax and focus so I could get my work done. 


I didn't think about how Rescue Remedy was created. I knew it was flower essences. I love flowers, so I gave it a try. It worked for me. During my life I have had various allergies and eczema. The medical doctors had their medicine they use as band aids to help me at the time. As an adult, I looked into homeopathy, to see if there was something to help me alleviate my burning skin and allergies. I was raised in California. After I moved out of California, I noticed my allergies weren't as intense even when I lived in Hawaii. Hawaii there are plants blooming year round. I used to joke I was allergic to California. 


I did change my diet. I don't eat food with high fructose corn syrup. I noticed when I stopped eating and drinking these products my skin healed. It stopped burning. I found skin and hair products containing coconut really worked for me. 


Healing body, mind, spirit as a whole instead of separately is a topic I am interested in. When I look at the energetic body, I 'see' where there are blockages and sometimes 'hear' intuitively what a client needs to do to help themselves. If I feel you need to see a medical practitioner, I will let you know. Although medicine only treats the physical body, it is a relief to know whats going on. You will be able to make a plan from there. 


It took years for me to figure out how I could work with my body to heal and maintain my skin. It takes patience and a willingness to try all kinds of crazy stuff. What I learned was my skin reflected my emotional state as well. Whenever I was stressed, I would scratch. 


Meditation and movement helped me. It got the wiggles out so I could think clearly. These two things calmed me so I wouldn't scratch. 


This is what I call Alternative Medicine, a path to wellness. living well, feeling out what works for you whether it is acupuncture, Reiki, Access Bars, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Bach Flower Remedies, if it works do it, do not  deny yourself of what helps heal you. 


Dr.Edward Bach who is he?  


Edward Bach - (Batch) B September 24 1886 November 27 1936 was a Brittish Doctor specializing in bacteria, homeopathy. 


Dr. Bach studied medicine at University College Hospital, London. He obtained a diploma of Public Health at Cambridge.

1917 Bach had a malignant tumor removed from his spleen. It was predicted he had three months to live. He recovered.

Many of the Bach Flower remedied were designed while living in Norfolk in the 1930’s


Bach worked at the London Homeopathic Hospital. In this period he developed seven bacterial nosodes known as the seven Bach nosodes. They are mostly confined to British Homeopathy practitioners. 


Bach claimed the dew found on flower petals retains the healing properties of that plant. 


Like the Gem remedy, Bach used 50: 50 mix of water and brandy - for his mother tincture. Then the mother remedy is diluted to make the batches for public consumption. 


Bach Flower Remedies are vibrational therapy. The idea is to assist with harmony within the physical body, washing the body with the vibration of the flower mixture to heal and raise the resonance of body, mind, spirit. 


These remedies do not take the place of medicine, they do support and assist with healing. 


It is the same concept as gem remedies - I spoke about gem remedies last year. https://clarityhandbook101.blogspot.com/2021/04/gem-remedies-more.html


Here is our Bach Flower of the month. 


Agrimony 


Agrimony is for people who put brave and cheerful faces on while out in the world. They have a desire for harmony. 


Agrimony Key symptoms - Attempts are made to conceal torturing thoughts and inner restlessness behind a facade of cheerfulness and freedom from care.


Symptomes due to energy blocks - 

Likes to live in peace, good atmosphere: Discord and upsets in the surroundings cause mental strain.

Will do a lot for the sake of peace

Makes almost any sacrifice to maintain peace of mind, within oneself and outside, to avoid confrontation

Hides inner turbulence, restlessness behind a mask of jocularity and cheerfulness.  - Always smiling

Attaches great importance to the impression being made

Minimizes problems and does not speak about them.

Always looking for distractions from their perceived realities

Resorts to drugs and alcoholism to overcome difficult times

loneliness in children


Potential transformation  - evenness of temper, discernment, objectivity, 

genuine inner joy

trusting optimism, clever diplomacy, untiring peace making

Capable of integrating the less pleasant aspects of life. 

Aware of Unity in diversity


Bach Flower Remedy Theory and Practice

Mechthild Scheffer 


Bouquet of the Month

Daffodil - Inspiration, Hyacinth - Constancy, Tulips - Perfect Love

Floriography - Rowan Blossom & Alice Tye



Clover - Clover - St. Patrick’s Day 


The Sign of Good Fortune and Luck. Typically, clovers have three leaves. Those three leaves are believed to represent faith, love, and hope. Among these patches of three-leaf clovers, there's a good chance that if you look hard enough, you'll find one or two, if not more, four-leaf clovers. They are a sign of protection and male energy and can be a charm against hexes and negativity. - Google 



Have a wonderful week! Keep your heart open & aligned with the energy of LOVE!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages