Luck, Prosperity and Abundance


 

It is kinda cool we are talking about Luck, Prosperity and Abundance tonight, St. Paddy’s day! We are so close to spring, with renewal and invigoration in the air, can you feel it? Can you feel the energy of renewal? 


I posted a great Video about St. Patrick on Facebook for you to check out from a historian who lives in Ireland.  You can check out her YouTube channel - History Calling




We are coming up on the Spring Equinox March 19! Have you cleared your home of stagnant energy?  Spring cleaning can bring on prosperity and abundance. How? 


While clearing out old energy it bring you into clarity of who you are and what you want. It helps you discard what does not serve you, literally and spiritually and can bring emotional release. 


Clearing out the old makes room for the new ideas and ways to achieve your goals. 


To enhance this energy we are celebrating Spring. The veils between dimensions are thin for the next week. It is a great time to practice your intuitive abilities. 


For those of you who are struggling with prosperity, you are not the only one. However, holding yourself in a place of fear, frustration and anger will not bring that prosperity to you. Instead think about how you can change the way you create income. prosperity and how you can expand on that. Listen to your guides and angels they can help you relax and see how this can happen. 


For example, I went to the BMSE in Raleigh, thinking I wanted to see it and maybe buy booths for them. The BMSE in Raleigh is great! Holy cow is it fancy!  However, I felt buying a booth there isn’t quite right. As I drove home I thought about the fair and what I saw there.  I was inspired to do something else.  i am looking into my inspiration now and I am very excited! 


Maybe if I had not gone to the event I might not have had my inspiration, which is awesome by the way!  


Do you understand how I was inspired to add to my prosperity and abundance? Remember to follow your inspirations, inner guidance and intuition. Write it down if you cannot follow through in the moment. That way you can check it out later. I always carry a little book with me to write down ideas.





Aventurine and Citrine are great stones to wear or carry with you for luck, prosperity and abundance. 




Now we will talk about your energy field or your aura. There are layers of energy within your aura. There are different signs and symbols in you energy field that tell me what is going on with you. When I start your reading, I start to make corrections to help you for your highest good. 


When I do a reading there are several signs I look for to make sure they are in the optimum position for your life. One of the signs I look for is your ‘pot of gold’. It is a symbol of prosperity. Sometime we kick the pot of gold away from us. The reasons differ but, mostly it is because we feel like we don’t deserve prosperity and abundance in our life. So we kick it over or away from us. I always go in a make sure your ‘pot of gold’ is sitting up right and in front of you and the gold spilling out of it is moving toward you. 


Tonight we are going to do a meditation that will teach you to do this on your own. You can check your ‘pot of gold’ everyday to make sure your wealth and prosperity are flowing to you. 





How do you feel? Let me know! 


Remember, be present, keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!


Auriel Grace







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages