Psychic Tip of the Day - Spirit Guides


Who are our Spirit Guides?
Where do they come from?




Our Spirit Guides assist us throughout our life as a human on planet Earth. We have spirit guides that are with us from our first breath to our last breath. There are what I call specialty spirit guides who come in to assist us with growth, projects, relationships etc.

Our Spirit guides can be our ancestors from this lifetime, our family members, friends who have passed through the veils.
My great granmother Georgia and my grandmother Felisa are spirit guides who show up for me when I need support for decisions. I know each of them by smell before I see them. My Great Grandmother smells like coffee and toast. My Grandmother Felisa smells like Avon's Rose perfume.
I also have two warriors who assist me with my toughness and protection. They were friends of mine during Joan of Arc's time. We had a great time taking back France from England.
Our spirit guides can also be animals or pets who have passed on. We also have sprit guides who are people we have known in other lifetimes.

If you are having dreams of pets, animals, family members or friends who have passed on, journal your dreams. Your spirit guides are giving you messages, messages to assist you on your soul’s journey here on Earth.
In this day and age we can research so many subjects. I know there is A LOT metaphysical information about animals. Look up the animal you have been dreaming, seeing or thinking about. What does this animal represent in your life?
Example – I have two wolves who are my spirit guides. One is black and the other is white. I picked them up at different times in my life and both are still with me.
When I started my spiritual journey the black wolf came to me. This wolf helps me develop my discernment and temper my anger and frustration.
The White wolf came later on in my life. This wolf helps and inspires me with bringing unity within community.

It’s time to discover your spirit guides!

Here is an easy way to start connecting with your spirit guides –
Stand in front of a mirror, turn the lights out and leave the door of the room open so you have a little light.
Look down toward your chin or up toward your eyebrows.

Ask to see, feel, hear, know your spirit guides for your highest and greatest good. – Very important!

Write down your experience. Practice 3-5 minutes a day.

This method of seeing is called scrying. It is a very ancient way of seeing.
Remember to practice what you learn. Practice gives you confidence!
Keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!




























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages