Psychic Tip of the Day - Energy for Your Home



Our home is our safe place or our sanctuary. When we start to clear ourselves energetically we start to look around our homes to find the imbalances there. 

What does your home look like to you?
Is it pleasant for you to walk into your home?
Does your home reflect you?

For de-cluttering & energy flow - 
Feng Shui is a great place to start. A Feng Shui Expert will do a walk through of your home or ask you for pictures of your home so they can assess and give you direction on how to improve your homes energy.

What is Feng Shui?

Feng Shui is the Chinese art or practice of creating harmonious surroundings that enhance the balance of yin and yang, as in arranging furniture or determining the siting of a house. Dictionary.com

There are different kinds of Feng Shui. Here are two referrals for you. Both of these Feng Shui practitioners have assisted me with my homes and I have had great success with both of these lovely ladies - 


Because of the work I do I am always working on maintaining my home energetically. 

The first step I take is creating energetic waterfalls in all windows, entrances and exits of the home. The intention for these waterfalls is to keep out anyone or thing that does not serve the house. I visualize gently flowing waterfalls in these areas. After you have done this visualization you will notice some people will not be able to enter your home or if they get in they will want to leave.

These people are not for the highest good of your home. This will also be the case for unwanted spirits as well. 

Once a month I take a string of jingle bells and ring them in the corners of the my home to break up energy that is stagnant. You can buy jingle bells at craft and some department stores. 

Pick some scents you like to spray around your home to raise the resonance. The scent of Roses is the highest vibrational scent to use. Next to that scent I use Awake & Alert which is a nice sunshine citrus smell and Calm which is very calming and centering both are made by Naturally by Darla .

I also use Nag Champa incense. Nag Champa is a very earthy smell and can assist with grounding and centering.

The most important step I take it to invoke the Arch Angel Michael and Archeia Faith to guide, guard and protect my home, myself and my family.  I ask the Arch Angel Michael and Archeia Faith to fill the home with their Divine Light for the safety and peace of my home. 

Practice these steps and you will feel more at home in your home. Remember your home is an extension of you. It is your Heaven on Earth!

Keep your hearts open and aligned with the energy of love!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages