Psychic Tip of the Day - Meditation & Prayer



What is the difference between prayer and meditation?

Praying is the You speaking to the Creator, spirit guides or angels.

Meditation is opening yourself up for the answers to your prayers, intentions or requests.

I pray before I make an important decision. I ask the Creator, spirit guides and angels for signs, symbols and specific phrases to help me make decisions, for my highest good and for those who are connected to that outcome.

Before praying I put myself in a place where there is no distractions. It is quiet. The quiet helps my mind calm down. I use a Mala to start my prayers. 

A Mala is a set of prayer beads. My favorite Mala is made from wood beads and a Quan Yin pendant.




I use the chant Om Mani Padme Hum - this chant helps me quiet my mind so I have the ability to pray with clarity. This chant raises my resonance so I can focus my prayer and intentions. I always feel my crown chakra tingle at this time, this is my sign of connection to our wondrous celestial helpers.

After I pray, I start saying what I am grateful for in that moment. When I say my gratitude's my heart opens and I realign myself with the energy of love. I am open to comprehend the answers for my highest good.

I  do not meditate for long periods of time. There are many that do. For those of you who are starting your meditation practise I suggest starting with three to five minutes a day, a couple times a day if you have time. This helps develop the habit of quieting the mind. Set a timer so you can relax as you can quiet your mind. 

Go to group journey meditations. This is a great way to discover aspects of yourself you didn't know. Also it gives your mind direction in your practise. Try these meditations to see if they resonate with you - 








Remember there is no 'wrong way' there is finding 'your way'. Take time to discover you, honor yourself! 





Keep your Heart opened and Aligned with the energy of Love!












  








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages