Psychic Tip of the Day - Releasing Vows of Poverty . . .




There is an untruth going around that psychics, healers, intuitive, mediums aren't meant to have an awesome quality of life. It has always perplexed me as I see many 'intuitive celebrities' who do quite well for themselves. 

Why can't we have the success, happiness, joy, love and abundance and prosperity we intend for? 
As I have always said we are the directors of our lives - create happily ever afters! Many of them!

Here is a prayer or invocation that can help you get a start on releasing that Vow of Poverty and the mind set that goes with it. Remember this is just the beginning of your release work with this vow. 

I release the Vow of Poverty through all time and space to infinity and beyond. 

I invite and invoke Arch Angel Michael to cut and cauterize all cords connect with this vow. 

I invite and invoke Archeia Faith to fill me with Divine light to heal all past and present hurts.
I invite love prosperity abundance and wealth into my life through all time and space
Thank you!
Always remember to maintain your Energy Field by clearing it and cutting energetic cords no longer serving you or others.
I invite & invoke Arch Angel Michael to cut and cauterize all cord leaving in and out of me no longer serving me. I invite and invoke Archeia Faith to fill me with Divine light to heal all of my past and present hurts.
Having 30 minute Reiki treatment once a month to balance and clear your chakras are great ways to maintain you and your energy field.
Soul Retrieval is also a great way to clear out any vows you have made -
Vow of Silence - communication, being heard
Vow of Obedience - feeling the need to please
Vow of Chastity - releasing infertility,
Vow of Poverty - bringing in prosperity
By clearing these vows you clear your energy field. You bring your heart and soul into alignment. You attract to you what you truly want and desire, you deserve it.
Take the steps to your authenticity!
Be Courageous, Be You!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Twin Flames, Soul Mates, Soul Groups