Psychic Tip of the Day - Change . . .




In order to change your life and what comes into your life you must work on changing what you bring into your life. 

Ask yourself - what do you think/talk about the most? 
Does your thought/talk resonate with you? 
Does it bring you what makes you happy? 
Does it give you Hope?
Do you do the same things to get different results?

This is the year to create that new way of being of letting go of whats not working and experiencing/experimenting with what might work. You have the time to do this so don't fool yourself with the concept of time. 

Try new ideas, activities or something you have always been curious about. Give yourself permission to be you. 

2015 I had to change a lot of my life, make room for new ideas and concepts to assist myself. I have had to let go of friendships and people I love to bring in the new. Yes it was heart breaking however I am still here and I am still doing and being. 

I have had to refocus my goals and intentions. Much of the letting go is a blessing. 
I am grateful for it. 

How did I do it?

I made a decision to start taking care of my needs first and foremost. I set up boundaries and changed my attitude. Did I have guidance? Yes, my guides and angels assist me daily guiding me to the right person or places to make good decisions. 

The first steps were having Akashic Record Consults with Juliette Looye. Akashic Record Consults can assist you with cutting cords and seeing clearly how to balance. You must have the questions ready. It is not a Intuitive Reading. My questions were about success in what I do, how to let go of what doesn't serve me. She guided me to the places I needed to go to help me understand what I needed to 'let go' so I could better serve. Wow what  difference that made. 

Soul Retrieval can also serve in this way. I have helped many through the Soul Retrieval process. 

Both processes are a way to Grace. 

The next thing I did was have an Astrology Consult with Madame Zolonga . Through Astrology I started to understand at a deeper level the 'theme' of my life and why there have been so many changes in my life. With the Consultation I have been able to plan this year and understand its rhythms for my own mental/emotional stability. In other words I can stay focused on my goals for this year with out fear or lack.

The reason I am giving these examples is because at A Gang of Girls Inc we see many people and give them advice for their highest good. What you do with the advice is up to you. If change does come into your reading and you are given advice as to what you could do, check it out and see if it resonates with you. 

Example - I had a client who for years had a series of boyfriends. As soon as she dropped one she would have another. They all looked different but basically were the same personality. Her goal was to get married. Each relationship would leave her disappointed. She kept saying all men are alike . . . I advised her to stop saying that and start clearing her energy field of that belief. 

What is in your energy field is what you draw to you. 

What is in your energy field? 

What can you do with out?

What do you keep doing the same and wanting different results?

Be honest and put some thought into it. When you are thinking about your next steps come up with a strategy to assist you with your clearing process. Yes it takes time, energy, discipline and focus to achieve your goal. As you are within the change you will feel your energy field shift and your life evolve into your happily every after, whatever that may be. 

If you don't know where to start contact me and I will assist you with your strategy.

Be Courageous! Be YOU!
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages