What's In Your Energy Field?



au·ra

ˈ ôrə/
noun
the distinctive atmosphere or quality that seems to surround and be generated by a person, thing, or place.


What is in your Energy Field or Aura? 

You carry with you different energies in your aura or energy field, here is a list of examples you may carry with you - 

Love                                            Fear
Success                                        Sadness/Sorrow
Compassion                                 Anger/Frustration
Courage                                       Abandonment
Hope                                            Despair
Faith                                            Insecurity

The list can go on, those are examples above. 

How do you clear out those ideas, emotions that no longer serve you?
We will use Sadness/Sorrow for our example- (Many time we don't even know where so much of this sadness and sorrow comes from) 

In most of the clients I work with the sadness/sorrow comes from other lifetimes as well as this lifetime. It is in your energy field and although you may not feel it all the time the energy is heavily in your aura or energy field. When energy such as this stays in the aura or energy field it draws people and situations of sorrow and sadness to you. 

What can we do to remove your excess sadness and sorrow?

There are many ways you can help yourself out with clearing your energy field. Energy work such as Reiki, Cord Cutting Ceremonies, Cranial Sacral, Soul Retrieval, meditation etc - these types of healing processes can assist you with clearing your energy field of anything that does not serve you.

Here is an invocation you can use to cut the energetic cords that bind you - 

I invite and invoke Arch Angel Michael to cut and Cauterize all cords leading in and out of me that no longer serve me
I invite and invoke Archeia Faith to fill me with Divine light to heal all of my hurts!
I thank you for your assistance and presence in my life!

You can start a Joy Journal and focus on what gives you joy in your life. 

You can redirect your thoughts and desires to an idea you love and want to see flourish.

When something comes up for me that I must redirect I say/think to myself - 

My heart is opened and I am aligned with the energy of Love.

or

The quality of my life is beyond my wildest dreams.

By redirecting your thoughts and energy you change your energy field and start to bring in those energies you desire. Yes it does take time and you must be present and focus on changing your energetic field or aura. Look at your present and into your future rather than focusing on past events that have made you feel down and depressed. 

To help you I am including the meditation we use to clear our energy field. I recommend practicing this meditation once a day. You will see by practicing this meditation to will feel and want to be more present and open to receive what is for your highest good!
  













Comments

  1. Namaste this brings clarity and great joy.....short and sweet....feel good....raising vibrations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages