Solar Plexus/ Will Center Chakra






Will/ Solar Plexus Chakra – This Chakra is Yellow. This is where the energy for Clairsentience and self esteem comes from. The Will to create your life!

Under active – passive, indecisive, timid, feel like you never get what you want.

Overactive - domineering/aggressive

Scents – Juniper, Hyssop, Lime, Marjoram

Stone – Citrine

Tone - E

This Chakra is located three inches above the belly button.

Here are some questions to ask yourself while focusing on this chakra -

What am I willing to do to create my Life?

How am I willing to do this?

Do I push my Will on others to get my way?


To assist with balancing this Chakra visualise it above your belly button with the intention to see it as a brights beautiful sunshine yellow. Connect with the Chakra and breathe light into it. Continue to do this until you feel comfortable. Practice this exercise when you are feeling off balance. 




Auriel Grace
A Gang of Girls

Comments

  1. I am I Te rested in attending one of these interesting classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jose we host a variety of metaphysical classes you can go to www.elevateddelights.com and check our calendar or sign up for our newsletter to recieve information about our school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages