Raising Resonance




Pink Calcite - Pink Calcite has a knack for creating a sense of fulfillment and completion in those who need an extra push to realize their full spiritual potential. It’s challenging to navigate your journey alone, and many abandon their quests for enlightenment. The energy that comes from this stone helps you feel supported.https://www.crystalviden.com/pink-calcite/#healing-properties


People are often unreasonable and self centered. Forgive them anyway. 

If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be Kind anyway.

If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be kind anyway.

If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be kind anyway.

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. 

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. 

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway. Mother Theresa


This is how we raise our resonance, by being loving and kind to ourselves and others. We can do our good works when we are fit and have a loving heart. What I mean by that is that we have enough energy to take care of ourselves and others. We do not want to run ourselves ragged. We have to stay fit and not care about what our critics say. People will always be critical and mean. It is their choice. 


Communication - Learning to communicate with the people you come in contact with, be present and honest in your dealings. If you feel as though you cannot communicate with someone, ask to continue the conversation at a later date when you can communicate clearly. 


Don’t be afraid of what someone will say to you. It can only hurt you if you allow it. Many times hurtful words are a reflection of the speaker and their own fears.


In my life as a professional psychic I have heard all kinds insults and meanness pointed at me. At first it hurt me as this is a way I can help you Peeps, uplift you and give you good guidance for your life. That gives me joy to see you in your best light. 


One day my Dad said, ‘It doesn’t matter what they think, who are they? Are they your family or friends? Let them be miserable as long as you are not.’ 


From then on I worked with that idea. I learned that it is okay to walk away from situations that did not serve me, block and ignore people. Believe me - I block a lot of judgmental people on social media. Most of them condemning me to hellfire :) for using the gifts given to me by the Creator.  I wrap them in a pink blanket as I block them. 


Forgiveness is powerful energy. Truly forgiving and allowing people to be themselves on their journey while you travel on yours is a beautiful and loving action - 


I love you

I Bless you

I forgive you

I thank you

I release you


When someone hurts you or a memory comes up that hurts you say those five sentences. Feel the energy of that pain leave you as you push it out of your energy field and out into the universe. Much like when you do the Centering and Balancing Meditation. 






Remember love is not outside of you - it is within you. Be loving and kind to yourself, when you do this simple act is ripples out, your family and friends will feel it and will be drawn to you.  Remember not everyone will resonate with this vibe. You friends and family are those who stick by you. Look at Theo and I. We are soul siblings. Theo is just one example of my soul family.  Plus we have fun when we are together!


Have a wonderful week! Keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE


Auriel Grace




 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages