Hurricane Irma, Faith and Communication




Hurricane Irma blew through Florida last week. She made a lasting impression on many Floridians. I do not say this lightly.  There is great loss and devastation here. The power companies have been working very hard to get power back on, the grocery stores and gas stations are still being refilled. Our lives go on. 

For those of you who can take a stroll through www.gofundme.com and use key words to find those people who need your donations. There are quite a few who were flooded out. 

I have to say this for the city governments here, everyone pulled together to keep the people safe and out of harms way. They were organized and firm about those who had to evacuate and go to the shelters. Our government prepared for the worst. Now there is a lot of clean up going on everywhere. 

As I was looking for a gas station to fill up so we could evacuate, I kept hearing - 

'Irma blows up the middle, you are safe.'

I went home to check the news. The weatherman was forecasting Irma to blow up the west coast of Florida.  I focused on the map to 'see' which way the wind would blow. I 'saw' Irma blowing up through the middle of Florida and dispersing. 

That was the second I decided we would be safe. 

Here we are safe. Although I was uncomfortable with my decision at first, we stayed updated with the news and watched as Irma hit Naples, Florida and thats when Irma moved inland.  

Hurricane winds here in Clearwater hit our home so hard it set off the fire alarm in our apartments. It was so loud we ended up on the balcony to give our ears a rest. Yep the wind was hitting hard around us. It was an awesome sight to watch the wind and rain as it blew by. 

Its been about a week now and as I said the grocery stores and gas stations are getting caught up. The power is coming on, clean up crews are working to clear roadways. 



                                                    Indian Rocks Beach Sunset 9/16

During this time I received many messages, text and emails. I am still getting caught up so please be patient with me. 

In many of those messages many of you asked me about connecting to your spirit guides and angels - 


Here is the link for A Psychic Story Series - http://www.aurielgrace.net/author.html

The next Psychic Story Book will be released 11/6/17 I am Psychic, Not Telepathic

Every Sunday night A Gang of Girls Radio is live at 8pmE at www.agangofgirls.com
It is Paranormal, Metaphysical, Spiritual Radio - join us in chat to ask questions, learn new ways of being in positive ways.  All our shows are archived, just in case you missed a show you can always go back and listen. 

Besides this blog we are always working to assist you on your path, for your higher and better good!

Keep moving forward and keep your hearts opened and aligned with the energy of Love!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts