Psychic Tip of the Day - Scrying



Can you believe it is October? 
During this time of year October and November the veils to different places are thin. This is why we 'see', 'hear' or 'sense' energies we might not have before. This is a great time to practice connecting to your guides and angels for direction in your life. This month for the Psychic Tip of the day I will be writing about how you can make those connections. 
This week we are going to scry. Scrying is an ancient way of 'seeing', You know the saying - Magic Mirror on the wall . . . Well thats what we are doing today except we will be asking to see our guides and angels. When we actually see these wondrous being of light it helps our connection to them. 

This is what you do - 


  • Look into the mirror in your bathroom - I intend to see for my highest and greatest good.
  • Close your eyes, take a breathe and quiet your mind.
  • Ask your guides and angels to gather around you.
  • Open your eyes, focus on your chin or forehead.
  • You may see out of the corner of your eyes little flickers. Take a breath and connect with the flickers. You may start to 'see' or 'feel' your guides and angels around you. 


Try this every day! 


The first time I tried it I saw my face get really old. I was relieved as I want to be on the planet for a while. I still have plenty of things to do! If your face changes allow the change. When Donna looks in the mirror she sees herself as a tiger. That is very cool!

So during this time while the veils are thin Scry - look in the mirror and connect with your spirit guides or angels! Keep practicing! Write down your experiences and practice! 

Let me know what your experiences are!




Auriel Grace
A Gang of Girls







Comments

  1. It's been a long time since I tried scrying. Your post makes me want to give it another whirl! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Try it! I have a mirror specifically for scrying! I love seeing my guides and angels! 💙

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Twin Flames, Soul Mates, Soul Groups