Bachelors Grove Cemetery June 22 2013















This is the beginning of the trail into Bachelors Grove Cemetery. This cemetery is supposed to be one of the most haunted places in the USA. Now that I have been there I can say that it is pretty haunted. I went to visit with my friend and partner Donna, Melissa and Neal Gray - Zero Point Quantum Paranormal

On the way in I was able to get these two shots. I asked the spirits there if it was ok to take more pictures and my camera phone turned off and a different app appeared on it. So I respectfully did not take pictures on the trail.

What did it feel like?

Walking down that trail felt energetically heavy and dense, very unwelcoming. You can still see the asphalt from the road that was there. The forest is taking over.  It is very beautiful and lush. It is hard to appreciate its beauty through the density. I also felt that I should not leave the trail. I did not.

When we arrived at the grave yard I felt better. Donna and I walked around and I snapped pictures there. I was snapping pictures all over. I heard there were orbs there and I wanted to see if i could get a picture of at least one orb.

I will say the trees there are just magical. I loved looking at them. There are quite a few trees that are growing together. I love that. I have heard on many occasions that looking through the double trees you can see in other dimensions. Let me tell you I felt like I was in a different dimension! Wow! Not scary, but magical. Really hard to describe.

So Donna and I were walking backwards looking around. She was in back of me while I was snapping pic's. This is what we got - 








Ok so while I am taking the pictures Donna is looking at where I am shooting and she is seeing nothing. But both of us are seeing it on the camera as I am snapping pictures! We were amazed! 

We took these pictures around 3.30 in the afternoon. Look at them really closely, you will see faces. That kinda freaks me out a little. 

We also felt an elemental near the cemetery. Donna and Neal went to investigate. They asked if it wanted to leave and it just moved further into the forest. I asked if any of the spirits wanted to leave. I think at one point one of them followed me. Mostly I 'heard'  (clairaudience) they were good where they were. 

On the path leaving the cemetery, we felt lighter, and were able to look into the forest and admire it. It was a lot lighter energetically and did not feel as heavy or as long going out. 

I think if you visit this place, really make sure you have your bubble up or shields, what ever you do to protect yourself. Also be respectful of the spirits there. Listen to your intuition and your instinct. Also bring bug spray, there are a lot of mosquitoes. 

Would I go again? No, I would not. I think that place should be left alone. There is something about it that is wondrous and dreadful at the same time. Would I recommend anyone to go - sure. 
Be wise, respectful and don't provoke. 
Don't bring your kids. 

Auriel Grace
A Gang of Girls Inc




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages