Fairies and Elementals




I love Fairies and Elementals! They are such wondrous beings assisting our planet in their wonderful way.

During this time of year I like to be outside watching as plants and trees come back from their deep sleep.  I have sat with flowers and watched them make their minuscule moves as they open their petals and peak out into the wild world. It gives me great joy to watch a flower bloom.

How can you see the fairies and elementals? They best time to see them is during a sunset or sunrise. Be patient, breathe and relax. Don't focus your eyes on anything. If you are looking over a body of water, you will see the undines - water, air, sylphs. If you are in the forest, watch the plants, you will see the gnomes, earth and maybe even a salamander, fire. There are deva's as well. So be aware of any movement and allow them to move closer to you. You may hear music and laughter as they approach. The movements that you see may be very slight, don't dismiss what you see.

You will most likely see the elementals through your peripheral vision. So relax, bring an offering of honey, they love honey, sparkly items, fruit, bread, milk, remember to leave your offerings for them. I knew a lady who used to leave hershey kisses for her fairies who lived in her garden. Yes they would disappear.

You can create fairy gardens or areas in your yard or home. They do appreciate that and will inter act with you. Give it a try, you never know what can happen. Fairies live children, children love fairies so have your children help you with these projects.

Right now I live in a duplex, so I have a place on a shelf in my home and a place on a small table I have set up for the fairies. I am working on creating some other places right now for the fairies to draw them in and let them know how much I appreciate them and how they help all of nature flourish and inspire that love of nature within me.

If you have a garden you can hang bells or sparkly beads on your plants as offerings to the fairies. You will see new, healthier growth in your garden. I used to throw out tumbled stones in my garden and my food plants and flowers thrived and were plentiful. Be creative and have fun with inviting the fairies into your life. They will help you thrive, laugh and appreciate nature so much more!

Clean up trash, recycle, plant flowers and trees, and most of all say thank you!

Keep your hearts open and aligned with the energy of love!

Auriel Grace
A Gang of Girls Radio 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages