Psychic Tip of the Day - Pot of Gold




When I connect to you during a reading or soul retrieval session, I see symbols. 

Trips - Airplanes
Homes for sale - I see a For Sale Sign
Moving - Moving trucks and packing boxes
Happy Marriage - Engagement rings over the heart and pink hearts in the energy field.
Good Luck - I see shamrocks
Blessings - Red Roses and Gold Coins
Children - I see their energetic outlines before birth and after.
Fork on the Road - decision
Cross Roads - life changing event

There are more symbols I see during a reading. The list above are the ones I see the most of. 

One of the symbols I work with quite a bit is your Pot of Gold, which represents your prosperity and abundance. I thought I would give you a meditation to help you connect with your Pot of Gold so you can check to make sure your Pot of Gold is where it is supposed to be and your gold is flowing directly to you. 

Are you ready? Let's Pull that Prosperity into our lives! 





Try the meditation, you never know what might happen! Thats what is so wonderful about living on planet Earth!

Keep your Heart open and aligned with the energy of Love!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts