Psychic Tip of the Day - Opportunity




When Opportunity Knocks Open the Door and check it out! It doesn't matter if it doesn't look like you thought it should, you never know what can happen if you are present and paying attention to the opportunity. You are giving the Universe, Creator a way in to see if this is a good fit for you. Ultimately it is you who are accepting the opportunity, you are the one in charge!

This past year opportunity has knocked and I have answered the doors! I have checked out my options and made some decisions that are changing my life, I like it!




I decided to finish books I was writing and start a new series of books - 




These two books cover part of the workshops I taught in Chicagoland. So for those of you who are interested in continuing or practicing what you have learned I recommend them for reading! There are true stories about my spiritual adventures and what I learned! There are handy tips for practicing your intuitive skills in these books! Both of these books are available in kindle and paperback format!

The next Psychic Story Series book is I Am Psychic - Not Telepathic . It is the Intuition book based on Clarity 101 workshops I used to teach. This book will be available 12/2017. It will have more information and handy tips for you to improve your intuitive skills! 

I finished some novels too and they are very fun to write. I am going to continue writing the Lucy Prophet Psychic Girl Series because I love it and it is a great story unfolding! 

As a radio hostess I decided to broaden my horizons and will be learning how to engineer the radio shows on WGOG-DB. Yep I never thought I would do it, I am willing to try it! 




I am grateful for A Gang of Girls Radio, it has been a great opportunity to provide you and me with different ideas for us to consider - opportunities to expand ourselves!

I had to get used to doing readings, soul retrieval and teaching through FaceTime, Skype and phone! Another opportunity to expand and really learn how to trust my abilities, spirit guides and angels. 

Now I have given you some examples of my own opportunities. 

The past year has been stressful and hard on many people because they have a certain idea of how their lives should be - key words here - should be. That means these people are still doing the same thing expecting the different results. Why are you doing that? Why do you put yourself through so much stress and anxiety?

Perhaps it is time to change it up and remember what you really want to do, check it out, research it and try it on, see if it fits. If it doesn't fit tweak it until it does or you have another brilliant idea. Follow through.

Opportunities are presented to me all the time. I hardly say no, I feel it out to see if it resonates with me and if it does I try it on. 

Look at your life, see what you can make better or change, you might even make U-turns or a turn in a different direction. Thats ok, give yourself permission to expand and grow. 

This is the only lifetime you will be this persona  - make great memories for the lifetimes to come!

Knock, knock - open the door - you have a magnificent life ahead of you!

Keep your hearts open and aligned with the energy of LOVE








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages