A Psychic's Story




A Psychic's Story Series is a break down of all of the spiritual, metaphysical, holistic, paranormal and more adventures and teachings I can write about. There will be twelve book in this series that will cover, intuition, mediumship, Angels, Ascended Masters, chakras, energy, reiki, healing modalities, soul retrieval, archetypes, business and etiquette and more. I hope you enjoy them. I will be letting you know through this blog when the books are published so you can check them out to see if they resonate with you. 

The first book in the series is - 



Haunted covers some adventures I have had in the paranormal world. I also bring in the Angels that help me with clearing haunted places, people and objects. It is a helpful guide for those of you interested in this field. 

It is a kindle book .If you do not have a kindle you can get the Kindle App to use to read A Psychic Story Series. I am so excited as Haunted has taken off on the kindle!

Why do I publish on the Kindle? I publish on the Kindle because I have seen what paper companies do to our environment. It is devastating. This is one of the ways I help the environment.

Angels A Psychic's Story is about the Archeia, they are the Divine Compliments of the Arch Angels. This is the stories of how and when I became aware of the Archeia, how they help me and how they can help you. There are channelled messages in the book too. I can't wait to share it with you! Publish date is 12/2016.




I am grateful to have the ability to share these story's and give advice to the Metaphysical, Spiritual, Paranormal and Holistic world. I look forward to hearing what you think of the series and what you want to learn!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Twin Flames, Soul Mates, Soul Groups