Pro-Life , Pro Choice- Being Responsible for YOU!


Pro-Life, Pro-choice  - Being Responsible for YOU!

Driving through Florida on I-75 is a very pretty drive. I loved all the lush vegetation. I felt good to see so much beautiful growth along the highway. 

Along the highway were Abortion billboards. I found it very disturbing that the message was 'having an abortion makes you a murderer.' WOW! 

Where are the signs about how wonderful a gift Adoption is? How about take responsibility with your body if you are going to have sex signs? Why aren't we trying to resolve the issue instead of creating ill feelings and guilt? 

This is something I do and have always said - Love and respect yourself enough to use birth control especially so you don't get STD's or pregnant. If you are not feeling you are ready to be a parent take care of yourself. Birth control methods are everywhere! Try Celibacy. That works too.

Parents have conversations with your kids about birth control. Teach the boys about condoms or keeping their penis in their pants. Teach the girls about the different kinds of birth control. Teach your children about self respect and that sex is not love, it is an expression of love. Do what you can to have that open communication with your kids. That way they understand that sex is not bad, it is a responsibility. 

I have asked my son on several occasions if he has condoms. Does he have one in his wallet? He is young and sexually active. I had 'the talk' with my son. He didn't listen and now he has a little girl, he is 21. Does he want to take responsibility for his parenthood? My grand daughter is a brilliant, joyous, intelligent wonderful being of light. 

Did I see her before she was born? Yes I did. I warned my son. Again he disregarded my warning. 

What do us parents do then? Do we want to raise our grand children? 

I don't have a good answer for that question. I find myself spending as much time with my grand daughter as I can. I adore her. 

My son uses birth control now. It is too bad he had to learn the way he has and he does not appreciate his child. 

There are so many people out in the world that are so afraid of being alone they will have sex with whoever they are seeing so they don't have to be alone. Many times each partner is dreaming of a different life. Very sad. 

Isn't practicing your truth more easy and fulfilling than pretending? Be sensible and respect yourself enough to use birth control or choose celibacy. 

Adoption is the greatest gift you can give a loving couple. I encourage anyone who feels as though they are not ready to have a baby, give that gift! Love yourself for following your truth. 

Children are awesome! I love my children! They changed my life! I have three of them, they are adults now. I have learned alot from my children. I learned alot from my kids. I would not change a moment I have had with my children. 

Take the signs down about abortions - they are gross and you are treating the public like we are stupid! Educate the public instead this is after all 2015! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Twin Flames, Soul Mates, Soul Groups