Psychic Tips of the Day - Angels


Angel: Beings of Pure Light and Love who serve as the messengers from our Divine Source. They are the Divine Messengers.

The question I am most asked is, 'What is an Angel to you, Auriel?'.

Well as a little girl I thought they were my friends. I think the same now. I have one particular Angel that is always with me and whispering in my ear, Archeia Hope. She feels like a feather boa near my ear. I always feel really good when she is around as she is the vibration of Hope. Her favorite song that I find myself singing alot is 'All you need is Love' By the Beetles. This is my experience with my favorite Angel.

Often times people hear from the Angels and it sounds like their own voice giving them advice and that is why we dismiss the advice

So if you hear some really good advice, something you would never think of,  don't dismiss it. Consider it and if  it sounds good try out the advice! You never know what can happen! It is your Angels talking to you!

Auriel Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages