Setting Boundaries with Family Members

There are so many different kinds of people on this Earth. There are different kinds of families and traditions. We choose to be born into these families so we can learn lessons. Recently I have worked with families who are learning to set up boundaries and discipline themselves to keep the boundaries in place until there is resolution within the family.

I am a single mother, I have raised four children and helped teenagers along the way. The first set of teenagers I worked with were runaways. They ran from abusive parents. I worked with the families to help set up boundaries so healing could occur specifically for the young people. I am changing the name of the one of kids, here is her story –

Cassidy

Cassidy had a history of drug abuse. Her parents were very religious and had very harsh expectations from their children, father was an alcoholic. Cassidy was the youngest and a daughter.  She was sixteen when she came into my life. At first Cassidy did not want me to contact her parents. She wanted to feel secure first.

The first step with Cassidy was to get her back into school. She was extremely bright, very stubborn. We found a GED program that would pay her to attend and help her secure a grant for a trade school.

The second step was teaching Cassidy how to stand outside of her situation and take a look. I wanted her to have an understanding of where her parents came from. So I asked her to call her grandmother’s.

Here are some of the questions she asked –

What was my Mom’s/Dad’s life like as children?
Did they spend time with both parents?
What was that like?
What is my family history?
How did my parents meet?
When did my father start drinking?

There are more questions, you get the idea. When she gathered her information she could see many patterns forming. She could see what she didn’t want in her life. Cassidy could also see her parents loved her and their limited ability to respond to her needs. When she had a better understanding of her family and its imbalance she made the decision to contact them.

Before contact she made a list of boundaries she wanted to set for herself and mailed them to her parents, she kept a copy for herself. She called them.

Cassidy’s boundaries –

Dad has to be sober when communicating/ visiting with me.
No abusive language
No forcing issues
No guilt trips
She told them if they could not speak in a good way to her she would hang up and call them another day.

We did this for two months.

On the spiritual side of this healing I taught Cassidy how to invoke the Arch Angel Michael and Archeia Faith to help her cut energetic cords between herself and her parents. We did this every day. This is how you can do this –

I invite and invoke Arch Angel Michael to cut and cauterize all energetic cording from myself and my family. I invite and invoke Archeia Faith to fill me with Divine Light to heal me.

Note : You can do this for yourself and you can ask the Arch Angel Michael to cut and cauterize all cording leading in and out of me that is not serving me at this time.

We also did soul retrieval sessions, we retrieved Cassidy’s inner child. She was abused as a child, when she was not good she was beaten and locked in a closet. Much of her Hope and inspiration, her Inner Child was lost during this time. When the Inner Child was brought back and realized, Cassidy was able to strengthen her resolve not to follow in her parents footsteps.

She claimed the ability to respond without reacting to her parents. She stuck to her boundaries. Her brothers watched and learned from her actions.

Cassidy graduated from GED school and received a grant to go to auto mechanic school. She spends limited time with her parents and is firm with her boundaries not only with her family but also with other relationships. Cassidy learned how to love herself enough to know her emotional, mental and physical limits.

If you are having issues with your parents, family members, partners or friends try the steps that Cassidy took. It helped her and it can assist you on your journey to clarity.

Auriel Grace
www.agangofgirls.com
www.elevateddelights.com - to order services or to see our Calendar of Events

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts