How To Read a Haunting

 




Tonight we are going to talk about how to read a haunting - for those of you who are looking for a house or are realtors this will be helpful information for you. 

Here are the states that realtors have to disclose paranormal activity - 

Massachusettes

Michigan

Minnesota

New Jersey

New York

https://zillow.mediaroom.com/2019-10-29-Selling-a-Haunted-House-Heres-What-You-Need-to-Know


Those are the only states that have to let you know there is paranormal activity in the home. 


Keith Linder is the author of  The Bothel Hell House - Poltergeist if Washington State


This is a true story - Keith rented a house which had poltergeist activity in the house so bad the house was wrecked everyday, including the living room couch being moved across the room. He lived there for several years, trying to figure out what was going on in the house. Check out Keith Linder on Youtube and Amazon. He documented his life in the house. The realtor said nothing about the house having paranormal activity. 


https://a.co/d/fpgXNNN



Before I walk into a house, for an investigation, I invite and invoke Archangel Michael and Archeia Faith to guide, guard, and protect me while I walk through the house gathering information for the investigators. 


When I walk into a property, I take a breath and stretch out intuitively.  I start gathering information. 


I look intuitively for energetic footsteps or paths to help lead me to the problem areas. All living beings and spirits leave an energy path. It looks like a path to me. I pay attention to different smells in the house. A smell can give a lot of information about a haunting residual and or intelligent. 


A perfume, flower scent, cigar smell etc. can give an investigator information about who might be haunting the house or a residual energy that is lingering. 


Sounds, bangs, footsteps, doors or cabinets opening and closing. Temperatures in different places in the house also need to be noted. 


Apparitions, when a spirit shows itself. Shadows moving around.


Make sure to create a recording, while you are walking around. Through a recording you will hear other sounds or voices you might now hear as you are investigating. I use my phone, I place it flat on my hand with alerts off or on airplane mode. 


Just by paying attention, being present, to how you feel while walking through the house can give you so much information about the house or property. 


Listen to the video! If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments!


Have a wonderful week! Keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!


Auriel Grace

www.aurielgrace.net






 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - An Equal Exchange of Energy

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts