Mediumship - What is it?




Ether/Etheric: The Fifth Element. The place where Akashic information is stored. It is all around us.

Psychic: A person sensitive to natural laws and attraction.


Medium: Etheric Information Gatherer


Higher Self: the eternal core/essence of every living being.


Telepathy: Communication between minds. There are some people who think being intuitive means you are telepathic and can read minds. To be honest being intuitive isn't being telepathic. 


Being psychic or intuitive means to me that I can see past the physical and into the etheric realm to assist with answering your questions. Honestly I don't want to know your thoughts, they are yours, just as my thoughts are mine. 


Mediumship is so much more than just speaking to ghosts. Although, going on paranormal investigations is interesting and understand a haunting is fun. That is not all a psychic medium is, there is a lot more to it. 


Mediumship is an etheric information gatherer depending on the questions being asked. Everything you ever wanted to know is in the ethers which is the fifth element. All you have to do is ask your question and it will somehow be answered, directly or indirectly. When I say indirectly, it means the answer might come from a friend or a stranger, a letter, e-mail or an advertisement and so forth. 


Mediumship can help connecting to family and friends who have past on and give closure and healing.  Mediumship can also assist with connecting to and developing relationships with spirit guides, angels and cosmic beings. 


Now there are different ways in which those beings can give you messages, through meditation, people, music, mail etc.  For example my mom was just telling me her bedroom smelled like roses, my Gran her mother loved roses. We think my Gran came to visit my Mom. When my Great Gran comes to visit me I smell toast and coffee. When my Fathers mother, my Lola comes to visit me she strokes my hair. 


When connecting to my spirit guides and angels I feel like I am in the middle of a group and I start to ‘hear’ them clairvoyantly. 


Mediumship is also being a trance channel or Reiki Master - allowing energy to move through you to assist others.


What is a trance channel - A Trance channel is having the ability to fully incorporate an ascended master, angelic or cosmic being. 


You want to keep yourself clear, maintaining yourself and spending time daily to focus on your intuitive gifts so you can recognize ‘who’ you are communicating with. You want to make sure you feel uplifted and really good when connecting to spirit guides angels etc. 


To practice you can check out the automatic writing meditation on my website to see if that helps you with connection. People who have used this meditation and practiced have been able to develop relationship with their spirit guides to help them with their lives. 


Kathy - circles and writing messages within

Animals drawings





Sometimes when first practicing this meditation you will feel your guides first and after a couple of tries you will start writing messages. 


Practice flexing your intuitive muscles!


Have a beautiful week! Keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE! 


Auriel Grace

www.aurielgrace.net





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - An Equal Exchange of Energy

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts