Love of Nature & Earth



I love taking walks in the parks and on the beach. It is so nice to feel the sunshine on my skin and hear the sounds of nature all around me. Am I a tree hugger? I have been known to wrap my arms around a tree and feel grateful for its strength! Being in nature helps me stay steady, grounded and centered. How about you? 

How can we help nature? It isn't anything really that hard, just changing some habits we have. Here are some ideas - 

Recycle, Reuse, Reinvent

I am the "Queen of Thrift Stores'. Why? Because there is so much clothing in the world it takes up a lot of our waste. So to help with that I hardly buy any 'new' clothes. Most of my clothes come from thrift stores. When my clothes are no longer usable, I turn them into regs to clean my house. By the end of the materials life, it is no longer usable. If I decide I no longer want to wear something, it goes back to the thrift store.

I have been known also to reinvent furniture from the thrift stores. It's fun and I get to create something that I truly like.   

Recycle - paper, cans, bottles, plastic etc. When you can. 

Reusable Shopping bags - Use reusable bags for shopping. The rain in Colorado, Rockie Mountains has plastic in it. We do not want our forests and water covered in plastic chemicals. Use stainless steel straws instead of straws in restaurants.  I am going to start using mine. Use water filter pitchers for your water so you are not buying bottled water. Buy refillable bottles to carry your water or drinks. 

Garden - grow your own food if you are able. Harvest seeds from your garden for best results. Plant flowers and trees. Plants help with raising the resonance of your home.  

Pick up trash when you can.

Use your car less. 

Spend time in Nature, be present and immerse yourself in the wonderful pure energy of our planet. 

Can you do any of those things? They are simple and easy new habits to form for you and your family's highest good. It can help raise the resonance of your community and help others be aware of their environment. 

Be Wondrous! Be You!
Keep your Heart open and aligned with the energy of Love!




Lucy Prophet Psychic Girl Series - What would you do if you won the lottery? Lucy follows her heart and intuition on her adventures to her happily ever after!
Lucy Prophet grows up knowing she is psychic and is encouraged by her parents during her childhood. After her parents die in a tragic train accident, she begins to have prophetic dreams about property with a waterfall. Her intuition tells her to follow her dreams.
Lucy and her best friend Rad start searching for properties with waterfalls and buying lottery tickets!
After they win the Virginia state Lottery their lives start a synchronistic energy that affect many lives for the better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages