I am Psychic, Not Telepathic




A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in a lawyers office asking for advice. She asked me what I did professionally and I told her I am a psychic. 

She was surprised and said well you probably have known all along what I am thinking!

I said, no, I am psychic, not telepathic. I can't tell what you are thinking and I am not really interested in your thoughts. I am interested in your advice as to how to proceed with the issue at hand.

I think it is pretty funny how people still are not aware of what psychic's are. 

I love what I do. I help many people, the best thing I do is help to resolve issues and give Hope. Hope is a powerful gift to people who are wanting to remove or resolve whatever is going on in their lives. It is beautiful to watch as people have their realizations about themselves. After the realization they shift and move into the energy of transition and Hope. 

So psychic's, at least this psychic doesn't read minds. I receive information in what I call a 'download'. Then I interpret the 'download' as best as I can to the client. Sometimes it is what they want to hear, most of the times it is information their guides and angels want to give them or be aware of. 

It's ok if you look at me and it is ok if you talk to me. What goes on in your mind is none of my business. I don't look for your secrets, not my business. 

My business is to give you messages for your higher and better good and answer your questions with the best of my abilities as a translator for the etheric realm. 

With that being said, I am really good at tuning into your energy. I can tell when clients are locked down and looking to be amazed by not saying anything to me. I find that also funny! If you are paying for a reading and you want a good one, open up so you can actually hear the interpretation of what your spirit guides and angels have to say to you. 

Ask questions, so you can get the answers you so want and desire. 

Psychic's are not omniscient. We don't know everything, personally I don't want that responsibility. 

The Creator is Omniscient. 

We are vessels waiting to be filled with information to give to you. 

I want to remind you that not everything is written in stone. Every time you have a reading your attitude changes on the subject as you are receiving information to help you make decisions. You always have a choice. You have to give yourself permission to make the choice or choices! 

Take care of yourselves! Keep your hearts open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!












Comments

  1. Please I cannot find out your email to book a Friday special intuitive reading.Can you direct me where to contact Auriel Grace.

    Thank you
    Patti (sampatti@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please go to agangofgirlsinc@gtmail.com - to book appointments :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages