Let's Talk About Love



As Tina Turner sang out - Whats Love got to do with it? Does he/she love me, I wanna know . . . 

Why do we need to know this? Whats up having to know and control love? I understand that many of us want, desire, crave, love. Why? 


For those of you who are into ascension, Christ consciousness, you might want to explore these ideas as it will bring you closer to those goals. 


The biggest idea is that humans believe they are separate from our Creator - we are not. That realization will assist you so much with all aspects of love, appreciation and grace. 


Love comes from within ourselves, it is eternal and once we start to feel it bubble forth there is no more craven, wanting tugging at our hearts or consciousness. We are love, when we have this realization, many time loves comes to us freely and easily. Those who we might have over looked are the best prospects for us because they too have found that inner love which becomes wisdom and grace. 


You want love? How much do you love yourself? How much do you can enough for yourself to give yourself the best life you can for yourself? 


You are Love, you are already there. Reach down within you and care for yourself, you are the only one who can truly do that for yourself. 


Believe me I have been there and done and as I have matured I found that no matter how much I loved, I was not receiving love and being honored. So I made up my mind to find that elusive inner love my guides and angels encouraged me to do. I am 58 years young, I have finally started to feel love and started to honor myself. 



Here is what I did, try it it might work for you - 


I started by creating boundaries. Setting them up and keeping them. In order for me to honor myself I need to do that. I don’t need to be up in every bodies business, why? It isn’t my business.  


Then I decided that I wanted to figure out what I liked for myself. 


I let go of other people's expectations and influences.  I made my own decisions on how I want to live my life. 


If you choose to do these three things and you will find you are a loving and caring person for yourself and others.  These three concepts have helped me over the years, if they helped me they can help you too. Try it, you never know what can happen.


Have a wonderful week! Keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE


Auriel Grace








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - An Equal Exchange of Energy

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts