The Next Step



This week we had a lovely soul walk into Elevated Delights. She was guided to us from a friend of ours who does readings. She came to have a Cranial Sacral session with Donna.

This wonderful person had received good guidance from other intuitive readers. The guidance only went so far. She needed to take the next step healing her heart and releasing those emotions no longer serving her. Many of you probably feel that way. You receive all this great informations about needing to release old ways of being but what do you do? Where do you go? How do you do that?

There are many energetic modalities out there for you to inquire about and try to help with releasing. The question is how deep do you want to go? 

For example some years ago I needed to move to a different town. I kept looking and looking every time I thought I had a great place it would be rented out before I got there or the place didn't accept pets. My son had a cat at the time. 

I was also angry, very angry. I really wasn't sure where the anger was coming from either which frustrated me even more. One of my intuitive friends said, you need to get rid of the anger so you can move. The anger keeps you here. That is all she said. No direction no nothing. So I have a time limit and I have to get rid of my anger from which I am not sure where it is coming from.  WOW!

Thank goodness I was surrounded by people who were healers. I started emailing and calling my healer friends and acquaintances and I considered the offers I was given. I made my choices and started to heal and release this anger inside me. As my anger subsided I was able to find another place to live in time period I needed. Whew!

Do you see how that worked?

Maybe instead of getting an intuitive reading you might consider getting some energy work done to assist you on your next step. Yes it might be outside of your comfort zone, thats good for everyone to stretch and see what else is available for your highest and greatest good.

Consider, Care & Love yourself to expand and explore your inner world!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages