Angels A Psychic's Story



I have lived an amazing life. I have lived in many different places and learned from many cultures here in the United States. 

I feel like I started my spiritual journey consciously in my early twenties. My cousin, Pol, used to channel an entity names Atu. I found it truly fascinating this being of light was unconditional and no question a person would ask was too small. 

I started looking into the metaphysical learning about crystals, then making jewelry, intuitive readings and educating myself. Back then there wasn't alot of information about being psychic. There was no internet, not really too many practical books. 

I have taught people all over the United States how to develop their intuitive/ healing abilities. It has taught me as well how to be more compassionate and understanding. 

With the Psychic Story Series I am sharing what I have learned with you. Haunted - A Psychic's Story gave you practical advice and examples of Hauntings for you to consider.

Angels - A Psychic Story gives you Angelic Messages and again practical advice about how to connect with your Angels. 

I intend you enjoy the second book of A Psychic's Story 



What is an Angel?
How can they assist us daily?
How do you recognize if an Angel is guiding you?
Does everyone have a guardian angel?


During my life I have been blessed with the guidance of the Archeia - Divine Compliments of the Arch Angels. They have guided, guarded and protected me with love, grace and wisdom. 

This is my story, A Psychic's Story of how I realized my guides were Angels and how they assist me daily. 

There are channeled messages from each of the Archeia, Divine Compliments of the Arch Angels and their advice for you to use in your daily life.

The second part of this book has meditations and different ways of connecting to the Angels that guide you.

Are you ready to dial up and connect to the wondrous beings of Light and Love?






Let me know what you think - your opinion is valuable to me!
Keep Your Hearts open and aligned with the energy of Love!
Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Twin Flames, Soul Mates, Soul Groups