Psychic Tip Of the Day - Harvest Time - Equinox . . .



What do your harvests look like this year? 
Are you counting your blessings? 
Or Are they too numerous to count?


September is the time of year I take time to look at the year and look at what I have accomplished. What intentions came into fruition. What I am grateful for, past present and future. 

I have written a lot about intention and gratitude, manifesting your life in this blog.

I have much to be grateful for. I truly believe thats where the magic to manifesting is. Is being in a place of gratitude for your life. Asking the Universe for the highest good to come into your life.  

Yes I do question the strategy of the Universe as I am stumped sometimes as to how events turn out.

I am always reminded that this is a 'Free Will Planet', sometimes our partners, friends business acquaintances opt out. Then we are creating a new strategy with the Universe to keep up on our 'Soul's Journey'.  

This year has been a wild and crazy year for me. Whatever I intended for as I look back has happened and happened for my highest good.  I am grateful.

It's Harvest Time for me, is it harvest time for you? What are you grateful for? You can answer this question in the comments box below if you feel the need too.

Here are some of my gratitudes - 

The ability to assist people with their 'Soul's Journey' - the best job in the world!
Being able to spend the first three years caring for my granddaughter Ella bo Bella 
A Gang of Girls Radio - Fourth Anniversary 2016
Elevated Delights - 5 years Teaching, gave me the ability to connect with you!
Moving to Florida - intention for four years
I am grateful for all my friends past, present and future!

How do you manifest your intentions? You look within and find out what truly resonates with you. Then you make the moves. Remember to be flexible in your desire to reach your goal. 

Stay in the vibe - example - if you want a new car - imagine yourself in the car,  driving down the road, being excited you are in it. Whenever you have the idea of that new car remember the joy it gives you to be in it. That joy energy is what is going to get you that new car. The Universe starts to feel the joy of it and starts to strategize with you, lining the possibilities up for your manifestation.

Believe it, Create it - whatever that might be! You are the master of your destiny - You Create Your Life! 

What do you want to create in the next 6 months, Year, Five Years? 

Here are examples for you to start with. If you need more information check out Tony Burroughs website www.intenders.com there is more information on that website for you to check out.

I am so grateful myself and my family are healthy, happy, whole, guided, guarded, protected and connected to Source Energy
I am so grateful my heart is opened and aligned with the energy of Love
I am so grateful I recognize synchronistic events to bring my the outcome for my highest and greatest good.
I am so grateful the quality of my life is beyond my wildest dreams.
I am grateful for Todd, Ella Bo Bella, my children, my home, the sun, the beach, rest, peace, my creativity, my intuitive gifts, my guides and angels, Source Energy and especially You!

Start there and fill in the gratitudes as it aligns with your journey.  









Have a great week!
Auriel Grace








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

How To Read a Haunting