Psychic Tip of the Day - Charlatans




Truth

One of the awesome truths of being clairaudient is hearing the Archeia Faith. She is a most wonderful being of light. The Grace of Faith is Truth. 

I am a nice person and I work on always staying in a place of happiness, being present. This is my gift, my wisdom. Because of this innocence people forget I am psychic. I am always paying attention, why? Because I am nosey. 

I do give people opportunities, I am aware of karmic situations and I can read the Akashic Records so I know when balance is needed. I know when to take care of business and or back out. 

In this lifetime I assist people with Clarity and Being Present. It is very important to be present so you can have clarity within your life, remember You are an intuitive and instinctual being at your core.

When you are present you recognize the truth in any situation. Be present, see truth.

What is a Charlatan? 

A Charlatan is going to tell you lies, lead you on, put you into fear. That is what they will do to you. They feed off fear and uncertainty. They are usually narcissists, cult leaders, people who think they are messiahs, who feed of of oppression, depression, co-dependence, their way is the only way etc. 

I have clients who have been spent thousands of dollars on charlatans. They have been told their spirit guides are no good, they are cursed, the world is going to end, they only need to listen to the charlatans directions,  and more.

Here is some different suggestions - try some energy sessions with someone who you trust or do some research, make some calls. Love yourself enough to be responsible for you and your energetic stuff.

Take some classes - Make sure the classes are interactive and you will actually be learning something. 

Beware of charlatans who say they teach but all they do is talk about themselves adding glamour energy to entice you. You will end up doing all kinds of everything except learning how to use your intuitive gifts.

Just like anything else you do, check out the person of interest and see if that psychic, teacher resonates with you. 

Ask the Arch Angel Michael and Archeia Faith to assist you in your search. Pay attention, be present as to where they will lead you. The angels may want you to learn about contrast so you can learn your own truth.

Truth!

Keep your heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Twin Flames, Soul Mates, Soul Groups