Angelic Tip of the day Heart!


Love

All you need is Love . . .Right?

When your heart is opened and you are aligned with love there are so many possibilities in life. 

Creating from love assists you with admiring beauty and leading to a life of ease and grace.

So how do we achieve getting to the place of aligning with the energy of love? We look at our lifetime and see where we need to forgive others and mostly ourselves.

In this lifetime I have experienced love in so many forms. Yes I have had my heart broken from different love affairs, family and friends. How have I healed my heart? Through forgiveness first of the self, me forgiving myself. I have worked on releasing blame to others and become responsible for my own actions. 

When you look at your life it was you who took the step and entered into the situation you were or are in that you find discomfort. This is after all a free will planet - you decided of your own free will to put yourself there. Now it is time for you to make a decision to move forward and forgive yourself first before you can forgive others. 

Once you start forgiving yourself you will find clarity in your life. You can move forward and open yourself to new opportunities in your life. Your life will change and you will find yourself aligning with the energy of love. 

Here are some handy tips - 

Take a breath and focus on your heart chakra. Breathe into the Chakra with the intention of cleaning and clearing out heart ache/break. As you do this you will start to feel your heart chakra as it rotates, you might even feel it expand. This is good. It only take a few minutes to do this. Try it for a week and see how you feel.

For those of you ready to release those who participated in your heartbreak - 
Think of the situation or person and say - 
I love you
I thank you
I bless you
I forgive you
I release you
Everytime the person or situation/person comes up in your mind/ heart say this.

Here is an Invocation to assist with cutting cords to energies that are no longer serving you - 

I invite and Invoke Arch Angel Michael to cut and caurerize all cords leading in and out of me no longer serving me.
I invite and Invoke Archeia Faith to fill me with divine light to heal my hurts immediately.




Thank you Arch Angel Michael & Archeia Faith
Try this meditation to clear your energy field - 

Intention - 
I intend and I am so very grateful I am aligned with the energy of love

You absolutely must be present and participate with your healing. You can have assistance and support during your healing, your healing is your own. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages