Psychic Tip of the Day - Psychic Kids




What or who is a psychic kid?

There are a lot of titles for them. When I see them I don't see titles I see a human with extraordinary abilities. 

There is so much to say about Psychic Kids and I will be writing more about them in upcoming blogs. 

In this blog I want to focus on the abilities of these children.

As a child I was and still am Clairvoyant and Clairaudient. I see and I hear. When I was a little girl when I did see spirits they appeared as they did in life. They looked like real people to me. So until I was about twelve years old, I thought this was a normal event in all peoples lives. I was not afraid of them as they recognized I could see them. Sometimes I received messages to give to family members or friends. That I think was the most difficult for me to give the messages in a round about way, so no one knew where the message came from.  

My great grandmother Georgia realized I had intuitive abilities and would ask me if it was my 'special feeling'. She was the only one who accepted my abilities and we kept it between us. My Mom was in denial until I was in my mid thirties. 

Now when parents come to me and ask me - what do I do and Is this real?

I say what do you want to do? Yes it is real. 

As a parent you can support your child and teach them how to be courageous. Explain they have a gift and be present with them when they speak to you about their intuitive gift. Ask questions and allow the answers. When you are open with your child in this way it is a true gift!

Grandparents, if your children are not open for the experience yet, spend time with your grandchildren and allow the conversations. Remind your grandchild this is your special time together. 

Grandparents speak to your children, ask them to be open minded and allow their child to be the wondrous light they are. 

Do your research, read, talk to intuitive people for advice on what to do with your intuitive child. There is a lot of information out there. Ask your child what it is they are feeling, seeing or hearing, what do they just know? Do your best to follow through. Support is great and also remember there are other interests that need to be addressed too. Balance.

Advice - If your child is afraid of what they are seeing, feeling or hearing, you need to be courageous! Be a good example to them. They need to reclaim their space. Show them how. Say this with them firmly - 

I am a child of God! Be gone!

This statement protects you and your child. It assists with courage and strength! Instill those to virtues within your child. It is a true gift. 

Being intuitive is the most natural way to be for everybody. The Creator(s) gave us these abilities to assist us with our lives! You too are intuitive, be present pay attention and allow your gifts to flow too.

The Clairs

Clairaudience: To hear intuitively past our three dimensional world clearly, hearing those who have passed over, Angels, guides etc. Many of our mentally ill people are clairaudient and clairvoyant.

Claircognizant: "Clear Knowing" those who receive divine guidance/psychic information, and just know that what they know is true. A claircognizant person will not know how they know or how they get information, just that its true.

Clairsentience: The ability to feel or touch objects or persons and receive knowledge about those objects or a person story.

Clairvoyance: To see past our three dimensional world clearly; example ghosts, Angels, Fairies, Spirit Guides etc. For example I see when I am doing readings or a clearing for a person or place. Often when I meet someone I can see guides or attachments.

If you have questions or concerns let me know, Email me and I will be happy to assist you!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts

The Three Maji & Angel Messages