Psychic Tip of the Day - Soul Contracts and Our Offspring



In Every life time we choose before we come into life the lessons and experiences we want. In this blog I am going to focus on pregnancy, miscarriage and our children. I am going to start with a personal story.

My youngest son, is 15 years old. He is a handsome, healthy and smart guy. He was born 2/26/94.


I knew in my twenties that I was going to give birth to three children. I felt them around me just waiting to be conceived.

During my previous pregnancies I knew my daughter. I knew her name. She told me her name while I carried her. My son oldest son was the same. My youngest being the different kinda guy that he is was a different experience altogether.

The first time I was pregnant with my youngest son, I had a miscarriage about 2 months into the pregnancy. My doctor was very compassionate and explained to me that my body was not ready to carry another child. I should not feel guilty for the loss. I did not want to tell her that I did not feel guilty because I could feel the same spirit waiting for conception. I didn’t say this to the doctor though. I just nodded my head and smiled. I knew this spirit would be conceived again.

Let’s stop and think about this. Risko’s soul needed the experience of early termination of life before he could experience this lifetime. I write this for all of the women who have experienced miscarriage and feel guilty or have negative ideas about miscarriage. Take a breath, and look at the experiences, you have served souls on their path. Every soul experiences of physical life and death, the soul is eternal.

Three months after I miscarried, I was pregnant again with the same soul. My pregnancy was good. I was healthy and the unborn soul was healthy. I knew he was a boy. I went to the hospital twice with my youngest because I had false labor. The third time I went I was in labor until about 4 in the morning and then the labor stopped again. I put my hands on my belly, told him we were not going home and he would be born on that day, I was frustrated with contractions and doctors.

Two hours later I was in the delivery room.

Sometimes women think they have conceived and they have not. This happens I think to remind us that we agreed to be mothers in this life time. We have these experiences so we can make decisions about what we want from our lives in these moments. If you are having an experience like this get a pregnancy test. Find out what is going on in your body so you can make plans and decisions for your life. If you are not pregnant, you have been given a sign to focus on what you truly want with your life. If you can feel those souls around you that want to be conceived, have a conversation with them. Let them know what you want to experience before they come into this life. Where those souls are now, there is no structure of time. Continue using birth control. Be responsible with your physical body. This is your experience so choose well what you want in this lifetime for yourself and potential offspring.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Twin Flames, Soul Mates, Soul Groups